Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bleh

Today (or tomorrow, depending on how you calculate it) is my half-way point, and I am sick. Fantastic. It started with some unpleasantness yesterday morning, but it was fairly mild, and I was convinced it would pass within a couple of hours. I went into work around half past ten, and then went home again an hour later, after almost passing out in the bathroom (well, that’s what it felt like, anyway). It’s not very dramatic, I just felt incredibly tired, as somewhat feverish. I spent most of yesterday in bed, alternately sleeping and reading Bridget Jones. This morning I woke up feeling much the same as I did yesterday morning, so I’ve asked them to send a doctor for me. I’m not hopeful that he’ll be able to do much, because this seems to be one of those things where you just sleep and wait for it to pass, but I am tentatively optimistic that if I spend another day just doing basically nothing, it will pass on its own.

I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment